bore my carbs?

I think you will like the 28's just fine for Trails. You want to keep that bottom end.

Im going to get a dune play port bc i want the awesome power for when im ripping down the back roads. Which i do more than anything. Do carbs really give u more top end? Maby i should go to 30mm or.......? Any imput would be great

pro circuits are a low/mid pipe. i guess youll be going to a different pipe with the dune port? if so, bigger carbs will give more top end.

i also think that 28's would be ideal for your current setup.

I had a buddy who got 28's mikunis just like the ones i just bought last friday and he told me that his didnt do anything for his shee.

What was his setup? You don't want to go crazy big with your carbs while having pro circuits and a trail port.

I believe his set up is toomey t-6 and vitos superstock pistons. Stock bore. And thats it. Maby got the head shaved. I know the bigger you go you loose bottom end. But i think boreing them to 30 would be a little of each. I see people have power jets. What do these do?

Just out of curiosity, since I've wondered for a while. Who's bike are you describing in your signature?

My banshee. I did a build a while back. Also posted here. "Really going to build it right" or something. My dad decided he wanted a rzr 900 and gave me his 98 banshee. So im doing a trail build.