Don't our sponsors know how to sell themselves?

muggzy

Hey gang, I'm looking for an 18" banjo connector brake line. Started at the homepage so I could see what sponsors might make/sell them and there's only a few that actually list what they do in their banners. Can I get someone to point me to the right sponsor(s)?

yes, the sponsors do know how to sell themselves. Do you know how to follow a link to a company website or make a phone call?

Yeah, I know how to follow a link and I know how to use a phone. It's taken me 3 mos. to get my shit back together 'cause I don't have more than an hour or two at a time hear or there to do what I need to do to it. The last thing I need is to have to wade through a dozen web sites just to find the right one. So I asked figuring the one that does carry/make/distribute brake lines would pipe up or one of the decent, helpful fellow riders that actually try to contribute to this site might have a productive answer. If you don't wanna make a constructive contribution to the site stfu my friend.

Edited by muggzy

Yeah, I know how to follow a link and I know how to use a phone. It's taken me 3 mos. to get my shit back together 'cause I don't have more than an hour or two at a time hear or there to do what I need to do to it. The last thing I need is to have to wade through a dozen web sites just to find the right one. So I asked figuring the one that does carry/make/distribute brake lines would pipe up or one of the decent, helpful fellow riders that actually try to contribute to this site might have a productive answer. If you don't wanna make a constructive contribution to the site stfu my friend.

:whoa:. Really? Why don't you try not sounding like an asshole blasting sponsors in your thread title. Oh come bow before me sponsors so I can buy a brakeline. GTFO moron. Here is my advise. get a streamline brake line and shove it up your ass.

Um... ANY hydraulic store could make you this... but don't tell them it's a brake line. Most won't make it if you tell them it's a brake line (liability). Tell em it's a shock reservoir line. Should only be like 20 bucks. You probably could have had one made in the time it took you to make this thread... Get new banjo bolts and copper washers too, while you're at it.

Just saying...

My apologies for the thread title. Anyone that knows me on here knows that's not what I'm about. Fact is yeah, I can get the line in a lot of places but I am trying to patronize and support our sponsors. I was just tired and I guess frustrated that it wasn't a quick thing to look up. So could I have been a little more tactful in the approach? Sure. But the sponsors have a better sense of what us members need and it's simple to add to their banners on the home page.