the people of craigs list

NickisGod

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/2807039261.html

just in case it goes down, im gunna quote it

"im selling a 95 banshee new top end it was runing then it stop geting spark and i bout 2 new stares and a coil and its still not geting spark im do with it im not going lower then $700 have 2000 in it its clean some thing in the electric i just don't got time for it. got a book for it to i got 3 new tired for it want a hungered for the u can call/tex at 724-730-2211 "

i understand if you have poor grammar, using the spell check dosnt make you less of a man. for example, by the time i finish typing this post i will have use the spell check 10 times, and will edit it shortly after i post it. if you dont know how to spell something, go to google and spend 15 mins a day educating yourself. this guys listing is so poorly written that my gf even got a laugh out of it and call the dude asked him if the bike was for sale, said no, and then she informed him that his listing was unreadable due to multiple grammatical errors. im not a word nazi but this is a little ridiculous. im surprised this guy got his phone number right.

edit rolf

Edited by NickisGod

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/2807039261.html

just in case it goes down, im gunna quote it

"im selling a 95 banshee new top end it was runing then it stop geting spark and i bout 2 new stares and a coil and its still not geting spark im do with it im not going lower then $700 have 2000 in it its clean some thing in the electric i just don't got time for it. got a book for it to i got 3 new tired for it want a hungered for the u can call/tex at 724-730-2211 "

i understand if you have poor grammar, using the spell check dosnt make you less of a man. for example, by the time i finish typing this post i will have use the spell check 10 times, and will edit it shortly after i post it. if you dont know how to spell something, go to google and spend 15 mins a day educating yourself. this guys listing is so poorly written that my gf even got a laugh out of it and call the dude asked him if the bike was for sale, said no, and then she informed him that his listing was unreadable due to multiple grammatical errors. im not a word nazi but this is a little ridiculous. im surprised this guy got his phone number right.

edit rolf

I guess you missed this one. lol

i bout 2 states fer muh bunchee and is stizz no spark what the fuzz is wrong iss goes 100 bucks likes now 200 and in 200o you kun harrve is for dess 2 20's in yer hunss

what about the dude that went and bought it and turned to key to ON and it started right up? bet his grammar wasnt too shabbadoodie