Glamis...Holloween....Anyone?

theeechozen1

Holy Shit!! your the guys with the retard bus!!!! that was one of the coolest things I saw out there last year, I saw you going down the drags with a chitload of peeps in that thing..seemed to move pretty good in the sand too. I also saw ya back quite a ways in the dunes too, fucking right on, I'll say hi next time I see ya at the drags :wink:

We will be camping at Gecko road, I will have my blue banshee and maybe my 250r trike if I dont sell it first, there will be a couple more blue shees, a red and black shee, a blue rap-turd, black and white rap-turd and a ds650 with us. Dont know if we're gonna get to take the hauler or not, feel free to camp with us and bring some hotties!!!

Oh its gonna be sick halloween, you might wanna come buy us at night if you spot us.

Heres what we'll have:

Yellow School Bus 8)

Black Superduty

Black tahoe 4wd conversion

3 Black tacomas

2 yz's

2 cr's

and a black banshee

PS- We'll probably be at Gecko as well, late...

We'll be ther too! Sorry we don't have a skool bus. But we'll be in the 2004 Weekend Warrior, 2003 Dodge Ram diesel, with built shee, built blaster, 250R trike, etc. and a bunch of ruggies!!! C'ya there!! End of Gecko Loop! BYOB :twisted:

Ok does everyone have there campsites picked out? I think me and my friends will be around wash 12. 2 piped banshees and one trex 400cc ported with cpi's and one suz. 400. I will have my banshee hq stickers on my rear plastics feel free to come say hi and have a beer. Maybe we can all ride together for the poker run.

Anyone want to take charge and plan a place and time to all meet like sat. noon at glamis beach store?

Ken

I'll be campin down gecko round the first turn somewhere, look for a black chevy 6" lift 35" bfg's on black wheels, and a white crewcab chevy 7" fabtech on 35"s chrome wheels , 2 blue shees, 1 black and red shee, a blue rap-turd, a ds650, and some old cr500's :twisted: