Skat Trak Taller Haulers

wish this was riding season. would like to compare them to my 14 extremes. my last ones were 25" 12 pdl taller haulers, but was too much rollout.

If I still have them when the season comes about(although we haven't really had a winter) your more than welcome to try them out. I'm at Little Sahara all the time!

So what's the roll out on these.

should be between 71-73 ro and these tires "should" hook harder than a 14 extreme in the same RO i wouldn't suggest them for a 4mil unless you are making some decent power. not in anyway trying to cause a lost sale, just making sure you guys know the difference between a 12 paddle extreme and a taller hauler/ripper. a 79ro in the same cup will pull a non ported 10 cub down pretty good. hope this helps.

Well I've got a 4mil serval. I had 8 paddle haulers and those sucked ass. Just spun. These would probably be too much but I'm planning on building a drag bike coming up pretty soon.

should be between 71-73 ro and these tires "should" hook harder than a 14 extreme in the same RO i wouldn't suggest them for a 4mil unless you are making some decent power. not in anyway trying to cause a lost sale, just making sure you guys know the difference between a 12 paddle extreme and a taller hauler/ripper. a 79ro in the same cup will pull a non ported 10 cub down pretty good. hope this helps.

Correct, I belive they measured 73 but I will check.

• 2 weeks later...