Artifacts

You god damn mother fuckin bible bangers this is the mother fuckin Banshee HQ.

If you're scared go to church, or STFU.

I see you are a farmer. You should be just a little more respectful.

Deuteronomy 28:15-20

New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)

Curses for Disobedience

15 " However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you: 16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

17 Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

20 The LORD will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him."

Maybe you didn't know this. Now that you do, you might want to re-evaluate your thinking on the matter. One more thing. There are a wide range of topics discussed on this site. Many have nothing to do with banshees. As a matter of fact, this is posted in the "Non Banshee Related" forum. To his credit in some ways, Tyler has been careful not to be heavy handed in his censorship, if you don't like what you read here you have two choices. Either read it and respond, as you have, or don't read it. But until Tyler says so here, no one has to "STFU." And regarding church, I don't go to church much. God has pretty much vacated the premises at most of them around here.

Now go wash your mouth out with soap.

Wheat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you are a farmer. You should be just a little more respectful.

Deuteronomy 28:15-20

New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)

Curses for Disobedience

15 " However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you: 16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

17 Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

19 You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

20 The LORD will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him."

Maybe you didn't know this. Now that you do, you might want to re-evaluate your thinking on the matter. One more thing. There are a wide range of topics discussed on this site. Many have nothing to do with banshees. As a matter of fact, this is posted in the "Non Banshee Related" forum. To his credit in some ways, Tyler has been careful not to be heavy handed in his censorship, if you don't like what you read here you have two choices. Either read it and respond, as you have, or don't read it. But until Tyler says so here, no one has to "STFU." And regarding church, I don't go to church much. God has pretty much vacated the premises at most of them around here.

Now go wash your mouth out with soap.

Wheat

BTW I'm catholic too. Have a nice day and go fuck yourself.

This is the internet, dickbag!

BTW I'm catholic too. Have a nice day and go fuck yourself.

This is the internet, dickbag!

Really? Since when did the Catholic Church start teaching blasphemy?

Wheat

Lol. Hippie

"Ex" hippie. Reefer was my preferred drug. Hash too. Never was much into the harder stuff. Tried mushrooms a few times. Those things were unreal. Maybe that's whats wrong with me now. :cheers:

Wheat

As I said before it's the internet. If you don't like here go away or we'll continue to bust your balls. I guess you can't take a joke.

You are the one who told me to "STFU." I don't recall ever telling you that. I like it here just fine. It's just taking a little getting used to having a war of words with people whose only ammunition is profanity, blasphemy, and sophomoric euphemisms. And I enjoy a joke just as much as the next guy. I just don't recall seeing one in this thread. You didn't answer my question about the Catholic Church either.

Just don't bust my balls too bad, then I couldn't enter the assembly of the Lord. :jesterlaugh:

Wheat

all the damn time. the catholic church is the biggest offender of blasphemy.

if you dont worship god the way the catholic church says you should, they would kill you back in the day.

I agree the Catholic church has had a checkered past. And I don't agree with them today, theologically speaking. But there are millions of good and decent people in the Catholic church today.

Take care,

Wheat

You are the one who told me to "STFU." I don't recall ever telling you that. I like it here just fine. It's just taking a little getting used to having a war of words with people whose only ammunition is profanity, blasphemy, and sophomoric euphemisms. And I enjoy a joke just as much as the next guy. I just don't recall seeing one in this thread. You didn't answer my question about the Catholic Church either.

Just don't bust my balls too bad, then I couldn't enter the assembly of the Lord. :jesterlaugh:

Wheat

I take that back, some of those pictures were hilarious.

Wheat