parting out a 99 banshee lmk what u need

i have a complete 99 shee i am parting out. i have a -2 swingarm,stock a arms,complete motor(will part out or sell complete), tie rods,2 radiators,2 frames with bill of sale,douglas rims(fronts),black plastics,2steering stems,steering stabilizer,ohlines bumper,ohlines shocks(front and back),itp holeshots(rear) alumilite handlebars,stock carbs,stock shocks(front and back),pressure plate,hub,3 sets of front tires,89 spindels,stock cool head,brake calipers(front and rear),2 shock linkages,stator,2 stock timing plates,flywheel,stock crank(need new connecting rod),dg nerrf bars,2 into 1 moto fast exhaust,grille,fmf sst exhaust with powercore 2 silencers,stock shifter,brake lever,boysen reeds and cages,and a few other parts. i cant post pics at the moment but text 848 221 5163 and i will send pics asap. im goin to try to post pics and prices tonight or tomorrow. good stuff at good prices. thanks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a complete 99 shee i am parting out. i have a -2 swingarm,stock a arms,complete motor(will part out or sell complete), tie rods,2 radiators,2 frames with bill of sale,douglas rims(fronts),black plastics,2steering stems,steering stabilizer,ohlines bumper,ohlines shocks(front and back),itp holeshots(rear) alumilite handlebars,stock carbs,stock shocks(front and back),pressure plate,hub,3 sets of front tires,89 spindels,stock cool head, stock shifter,brake lever,boysen reeds and cages,and a few other parts. i cant post pics at the moment but text 848 221 5163 and i will send pics asap. im goin to try to post pics and prices tonight or tomorrow. good stuff at good prices. thanks

How much for the ohlines shocks?

engine 850 obo- has new wiseco pro lite top end with hot rod crank(hr205) on its standard 64mm bore. cylinders have clean up work.

plastics 75 +ship for front n back, were blue but painted black n yellow by previous owner.

frame-180 w bill of sale

bars 40

stem-40

tie rods-40

brake lever-20

shifter-20

calipers-45

spindels-70

stator-35

il try n get up pics tonight or tomorow that way i dont have to send em out to everyone,im new to this so if i take a little long bear with me lol... i have some of these pending already but not sure by who. i have more parts available, so lmk hit me up with offers.

thanks rob