Riding in eastern PA

Anyone have any decent, legal/legit, places to ride in any of these Pennsylvania counties?

I've been out to coal country area (trev/shamokin) many times in the past, but at ~220 mile round trip, its a bit much for a day trip when you just wana do a little riding.

My banshee has been severely neglected this past year and is dying to have the shit beatin out of it.

Thank you for reading.

funny-party-no-matter-how-many-times-you-watch-it-its-not-going-to-happen.gif

by easton?

yes , im about ~15 miles from Easton PA

im not looking for anything better, or that would even come close to shamokin/trevorton area - thatd be tough

im just lookin for somewhere else thats closer (and legal) to ride around and have some fun

even if its a bit of a drive from easton, no big deal, its just that 110 miles each way to trevorton is a bit much to do every time you wana go riding

shit i just realized it was you zach, after i posted that.

where you been riding these days ?

Edited by Michael Jackson

theres a place we call yellowcreek, its in ohio and its an anything goes place kinda like the coal hills but lots of dirt hillclimbs.

thanks for the info but thats a looong way away

if i was to do a weekend trip - its trevorton , i cant imagine a better place to trail ride and explore

im lookin for a place thats close enough to do day trips

if you ever want to come toward scranton i can show you around some trails and a few coal hills as well nothing like trevorton). i need a few things b4 i can go (rotor, skidplate"mine was stolen", gasket) but when it starts warming up a lil bit im all for it. zach you still planning on coming up?

if you ever want to come toward scranton i can show you around some trails and a few coal hills as well nothing like trevorton). i need a few things b4 i can go (rotor, skidplate"mine was stolen", gasket) but when it starts warming up a lil bit im all for it. zach you still planning on coming up?

i used to ride at Jessup all the time before we found out about trevorton years ago

been to carbondale as well

havnt been up that way in years.. we did quite a bit of riding at at jessup/olyphant

maybe ill head up this spring to checkout some new territory

thanks for the invite

Edited by Michael Jackson

i used to ride at Jessup all the time before we found out about trevorton years ago

been to carbondale as well

havnt been up that way in years.. we did quite a bit of riding at at jessup/olyphant

maybe ill head up this spring to checkout some new territory

thanks for the invite

Is New Jermany New Jersey??