cross over tube

sheerider11

I have a sweet boost bottle that is way better than a crossover tube!!! this thing gets you +10 lbs of boost compared to your stock crossover tube!!! I am in need of cash so Ill let it go for $45 shipped right now!!!!!!! your gain my loss pm me if you are ready to feel REAL HORSE POWER!!!!!!

I have a sweet boost bottle that is way better than a crossover tube!!! this thing gets you +10 lbs of boost compared to your stock crossover tube!!! I am in need of cash so Ill let it go for $45 shipped right now!!!!!!! your gain my loss pm me if you are ready to feel REAL HORSE POWER!!!!!!

wow, I'm interested in this boost bottle!! if the other guy don't take it for sure I'll go over it, is your price firm?? what brand it is? ;) !!!!

I was kidding about the boost bottle. They are absolute junk. All you ppl that really were trying to sell them are frauds! Start the ban list loco!!!! Lol.... Sorry I jacked your thread. I thought this was Sheerider1026! Too many damn sheeriders around here!!! Someone get this man a crossover tube!!!!

I was kidding about the boost bottle. They are absolute junk. All you ppl that really were trying to sell them are frauds! Start the ban list loco!!!! Lol.... Sorry I jacked your thread. I thought this was Sheerider1026! Too many damn sheeriders around here!!! Someone get this man a crossover tube!!!!

Haha yeah you people should be ashamed of yourselves. At least a cross over tube theres less vibration and I feel like plugging it will look tacky. But I cant believe no one here has a stock cross over tube.