Hannon

vulvafan537240

bought a set of bb shearers, 35mm pwk's, pods and throttle cable from hannon. got a good deal, shipped fast (considering the usps and the holidays), no surprises, couldnt ask for anything more. he even went through ebay for my protection since he is a noob here and on e2s.

no worries buying from this dude guys.

A bit of caution,

I bought some engine components from Hannon and they were VERY poorly packed and I am questioning the integrity of the parts now. (box was literally ripped wide open and the crank was in a crate the post office provided themselves to hold the box and loose parts, I have pics.)

I will be in contact with him to get some resolve here and see how he handles this and will create a thread showing the pictures of the package as it arrived.

I am not going to say positive or negative until I see how he is handling this situation. The reason for posting in this thread is to forewarn potential buyers as even if he corrects this mistake, it is indeed that, a mistake. A good seller must never send out expensive parts with even the slightest bit of doubt they will arrive in perfect and insured shape. I even made specific mention to be sure the parts were very well packed.

Just a bit of caution for anyone buying sensitive parts. Until then buyer beware.

Blake

I packed things right made sure everything was tight, i made sure that there was no rattle in the box taped it up good and sent it. I never ment for thing to have an out come like this and im sorry for what happend. Ill get the crank trued and welded and get some new pistons to try and make things right again. I do feel really bad about what happend but there is not much that i can do now that it already happend.

James has been awesome about the situation, I'm sure had the post office been a little more gentle in their jobs things would be fine but we all know most of them don't give a shit and traveling thousands of miles, shit can happen.

My post was just to get people's attention to be critical when making sure their things are packed well. I should have even gone so far as to ask for pics of how it was being packed (something I recommend and will do from now on and something I do myself when selling.) when purchasing sensitive parts.

Since hearing back I would not hesitate to buy from Hannon. This was just an unfortunate mishap that we are working out. Once again my post was just precautionary, not negative.

• 2 weeks later...