Tuned one day, gone the next

ginger

• 3 weeks later...

So after a long stuggle, i had my shee finally jetted right and the thing was fasttt.

i rode it a few times after and it still ran fine. last monday the 26th, it was breaking up a little, but not terrible and it would clear out.

Well yesterday i went to go ride it, and it was rich as hell. The weird thing was, when i tuned it, it was around 50 degrees, and when i went to ride it yesterday, it was in the upper 30's. If the tempature did anything, it should have leaned it out.

I didn't touch the carbs on it between the rides.

Anyone have an idea on whats going on?

Saturday was 32 degrees I was at 310 main needle in the center position and 20:1 mix this gave me a perfect grey plug.

Sunday was 20 degrees but the humidity was up to 23 and a low pressure system had moved in, I ended up raising the clip 1 notch to lean it out and leaned the main to a 300 to get it back to grey from the rich black it was.

So I learned that sometimes I may need to lean my bike out when the temp drops to compensate for humidity and air density.

Hope this helps im in the process of tryin to learn about this in my jetting calculations as well.