Works black widows

boaty

Im new here and dont currently have a Banshee anymore. I was sent here from another forum and was told that you guys might be interested in my shocks. I took a Warrior in on trade and it had a bunch of goodies on it. I was told that these were installed not too long ago and didnt have much use on them. Unfortunately I dont know what # rider they were set up for. But as just a guess, the guy I got the quad from was about my size. (roughly 215#.) Im parting out the quad so these are up for grabs. They measure 15 and 3/4" from eye to eye center. I started at $600 as they were $1300 new. Im not gonna give them away but could use the cash.

022-1.jpg

023.jpg

INBREDWARRIOR066.jpg

I totally agree!! I'd throw em in the trash before I gave em away for $250.

Im at $500 SHIPPED in the U.S. if anyone wants these. !st person with cash gets em. I ealize its alot of dough in tough times, but Im not comin down anymore. Call or text me at 319 350 0170. PAYPAL READY. Just keep in mind they were on a warrior. But I think they are a direct bolt on. They are 15 and 3/4". The warrior had plus 2 arms on it.