SPRING SHOOTOUT AT PHILLS

joee20002

I think everone is missing the point. This outlaw setup is not for everone, thats why we are running the regular grudge style racing like normal. This class is for the guys that think they have a chance to go heads up in a wild kind of race that will take a good rider, good chassis tuneup, hard running motor, and a fairly nice pair.lol

And there is no reason why the type of stock cylinders you guys are runnin shouldnt be a fair race with any -500cc motor under these rules,we have all seen multiple 4 mil stock cylinders go low to mid 4 sec with no bars already.

Thats why its a additional 50_75 dollar buy in to one make the race a highly competitive race filled with the nastiest bikes,and riders. This is also why its in addition to the std. phills tnt so everyone can race.

Nothing exciting about 4.50+ bikes running outlaw no bar. If you cant hang or need a handicap this race isnt for you.lol

just my .02

slim

I agree chris

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Chris said this will be added to the T&T and grudge racing that we will be there doing anyways...As for the supper cubs im not so sure we should alow anything over 500cc in the 0-500 class...As for getting the heads up done in a timely fashion we should run everything right through..Should only take 1/2 hour ish....

I'm game loving the idea of puttin the smack down on a few 10mm's with the lil ol 4mm that could... First to te line will be joe and I i want my st johns race dammit... Dune ready will even it up for sure.. I think we should allow the super cub and superior sleeve motors as well.. It all boils down to the rider at the end of the day... We dont put limits to what we run at the dunes.. I'll gladly run that super with my 4mm I think its fun if he runs faster then me he had the better pass.. I'd also like to point out that this is Dune Ready no jockeys ride your own bike and have fun... Its all about having fun..

I'm game loving the idea of puttin the smack down on a few 10mm's with the lil ol 4mm that could... First to te line will be joe and I i want my st johns race dammit... Dune ready will even it up for sure.. I think we should allow the super cub and superior sleeve motors as well.. It all boils down to the rider at the end of the day... We dont put limits to what we run at the dunes.. I'll gladly run that super with my 4mm I think its fun if he runs faster then me he had the better pass.. I'd also like to point out that this is Dune Ready no jockeys ride your own bike and have fun... Its all about having fun..

Just my .02...............but if you have a cc limit of 0-500cc then you need to stick to 0-500cc. If you start letting other bikes in just because, that is going to lead to disaster...........somebody is gonna get butt hurt over the deal and there will be a scene. It does not matter to me what the cutoff is, but whatever that cutoff is you gotta stick to it. After that you gotta go on the honor system and trust people are gonna be honest with what they have. As for me I will have a little 403cc stock stroke.............BRING IT!!!

here is my thinking on the super cub, and the superior sleeve motor and why.

i DO think the super cub should be allowed in the 0-500 class for reasonse as fallows:

super cub has same intake track as a cub

the the same exhaust port as a cub

and the hp levels for super cubs are very comparable to a cub.

its a cub with a bigger bore. nothing more

I DO NOT think a 10 mill superior sleeve motor should be allowed in the 0-500 class for reasons as fallows:

ss has a much larger intake and reed combo than a cub or a super cub

ss has way more exhaust potential than cub or super cub

the ss motor at 520+cc has the same hp potential as a cheetah

ss is much more comparable to a cheetah or bigger than a cub or smaller.

again just my thoughts.

we want to make this as fair as possible without tons of rules,id be willing to bet some of you stock cylinder guys put it to some cubs in this format of dune ready racing.

slim

I think chris was trying to make it so jt could run.. But i hate to say it I agree with roger or your gonna have an issue... Someone is gonna get butt hurt and f-up the hole thing.. I dont see jt getting in on this event then is all.. I'd love to go heads up with my bro but its just not possible.. As far as going after the money goes... I'll for sure line up next to him during tnt....