Tmaxx for sale $1000.'s i

Guest Thor

I had several PM's concerning the motor and I told the guys that I can throw this engine at no extra cost but it will need to be welded up ,it can be rebuilt . You know like how our cases have chain whack and we can weld them up this is pretty much the same, just do a little welding and your good to go.

You are getting a good deal ,this Tmaxx is a limited edition

you're either an idiot or a troll, my vote is the former, but fair warning to anyone even considering buying this bone stock, outdated, mass produced, pile- save your $.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a half gallon of Traxxas nitro fuel which cost me 45.00 at the hobby store but I can let that go for 20..00 its unique blend of castor oil which makes it expensive , it has been specially formulated by Traxxas and cost me to have it done for the racing I do . I can travel for someone local if you buy the rc truck but you will need to cover my fuel expenses .

Speaking of shocks ,the ones on the Tmaxx were a $550.00 upgrade , they were custom made to the geometry of the truck .I had them sent to the CAD engineer of Traxxas and they are blueprinted and signed ,he also gave me the program layout from the HAAS CnC.

Things worth about 30 bucks. Its the older style tmaxx which dont sell cause there junk.

No fine sir , this Tmaxx is the 3rd out of a documented 123 limited production run. Its almost like havin a Carol Shelby Mustang , its been modified and not stock. The Tmaxx is rare