Great parts for sale stock and cut trannys, shearer out of frames

Ok I have some parts to sell here. lets get it gone!!!

(SOLD)Vforce 3 reed cages and reeds ready to run in good shape $150

(SOLD)new set (for both cages) of v force reed petals never installed. $100 shipped

(SOLD)Pro design cool head with 17 cc small bore domes $150 shipped

(SOLD)pro design ez drain $15 shipped

(SOLD)billet intakes for 34-36 mm carbs in good shape good boots $75 shipped

(SOLD)Titled stock frame with a clean utah title with out steering stem $300 shipped in the US.

(SOLD)1 stock steering stems $35 shipped each

(SOLD)1 set of stock bore cylinders. bone stock came from a running bike $150 shipped

(SOLD)1 set of 64.50 mm bore stock stroke ported polished cylinders. I will also include the pistons with these cylinders they we running about a month ago and we tore it down to go bigger. 188* ex 118* trans 35* bd these have some beautiful port work in them. Dune ported by Troy at Custom Sands in St George Utah. could run for a few months as is but will need a bore soon. $275

(SOLD)1 stock tranny $115 shipped complete tranny, shift forks, drum, rods, clips etc.

(SOLD)+4 swingarm with a stock carrier $200 shipped

(SOLD) cub extenders $15 shipped never used

95-96 stock cdi in working order $50 shipped

Stock Brake hub and disk $30 shipped

(SOLD)Shearer small bore small flange in frames $350 shipped the chrome is peeling a little in some spots but they still look good on the bike

shearer 10 mil cheetah hand coned pipes ran AWESOME on my 10 mil cub. in great shape no cracks welds etc comes with the mount $500 shipped

2 end cut trannys. These are GREAT for dunning, trail riding etc. they are not a override so you still clutch but they shift way smooth and you can backload them etc too. I have had one in my 10 mil cub for a lot of hours now and it is still flawless. $225 for a complete cut tranny! comes with forks, clips rods drum etc with a modded shift star!

(picture of the polished cylinders, and intakes)

2ec3a9ec.jpg

92bb83e4.jpg

445be695.jpg

956d62ea.jpg

2157b90f.jpg

f2767930.jpg

36f4b056.jpg

96f0806d.jpg

These cut tranny's josh is talking about/selling are the next best thing to an override. I will not ever own a bike without one or an override. Stock banshee tranny's are junk, but with a lil machine work it makes night and day differences.

Thanks KS! They do make a huge improvement! These are a good deal too! from my research most builders charge about $200 for the service to your tranny. this is $225 for a COMPLETE tranny and you get to keep and sell your old one! buy them up!