tube in carb? is it needed?

007banshee

I bought a set of stock carbs from another member on here. There is a small tube that comes down from the carb body into the bowl next to the pilot jet. Looks just like the one that is in the bowl that goes up in an angle. What does this do? Am i ok with out it? Not even sure if i can buy it and does it just press in?

yes you need it..

its th eover flow tube when the carbs get to much gas in them it will drip oput of that tube without it the fuel will just por out the bottom of the carb..

if you need a bowl i have a bunch of them i'd send you one for 15 shipped.. i'd just need to know which side you have.

Ok. I have the one in the bowl i need the one that comes down into the bowl, hope that makes sense. Id get a picture but im using my phone for internet so i cant load pics. Pm me your cell and ill.send ya a picture. Thanks for the help and should i buy a new crank(hot rods) or rebuild one. Just going stock rebuild.