high load 10 ball and TZ bearings.

trenched by Wicked.

Stock clutch set up

noss head w/ 24cc domes

1-5 wcr override w/ neutral down and all micropolished. new forks

Ported cases by wicked

billet water pump impellar

direct drive lock up w/ direct drive castings clutch cover, polished

About 14 passes on engine. About 1.5-2 hours run time.-----------------------------------------all of the above for 2350.00

+10 moly arm by slc quad customs (chromed)-------------------------------------------------------390.00

20-8-10 american racers-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------180.00

40mm fireball adjustable gun drilled axle with honda bolt spocket hub-----------------------350.00

Wicked/ Marvin shaw front asphalt shocks--------------------------------------------------------------245.00

-2 moly chromed arms w/ 10x2 wicked wheels/tires w/ front brake provision, tie rods---680.00

low profile seat, reupholster, looks great but very small tear on side.---------------------------80.00

41mm pwk carbs and long pod filters--------------------------------------------------------------------380.00

w/ billet intakes (boss).--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------90.00

v force 3 reeds---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------175.00

shearer small bore nickel pipes------------------------------------------------------------------------------395.00

Stock frame that hasn't been cut on, drag handlebars by wicked, grips, switches, wiring, radiator (stock), pegs, front and rear brakes, steering stem

struted rear--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------250.00------prefer pick up, don't want to ship but will if buyer arranges.

dyna ignition w/ programming software and switched clutch lever for launch limiter.-----350.00

60 inch wheelie bar made from chromoly---------------------------------------------------------------190.00

All prices are excluding shipping....................Let me know if you have any ?'s.

I purchase all of my stuff new and it is all in great shape........................ bike has not been to the track since May 2011.

This first pic is for wheelie bar reference only, the set up in that pic was totally different than what is for sale!!!!!!!!!!

DSC01135.jpg

DSC03700.jpg

DSC03698.jpg

DSC03697.jpg

Edited by 96bansheepilot

need to know would you take motor and sum cash for yours and what i have to do to narrow my rear end i have a chrome streched stock swingarm and axles need the rear wheels call me at 205/718/6518

In order to narrow your rear, you need a more narrow axle. This one is a 40mm adjustable Fireball axle and require 40mm carrier bearings, which are on the bike. Your carrier right now is most likely a 35mm since you have a stock swingarm. This axle narrows to about 26" from hub to hub. Looks sweet. I'll try to call you tuesday, 11-29-11.

In order to narrow your rear, you need a more narrow axle. This one is a 40mm adjustable Fireball axle and require 40mm carrier bearings, which are on the bike. Your carrier right now is most likely a 35mm since you have a stock swingarm. This axle narrows to about 26" from hub to hub. Looks sweet. I'll try to call you tuesday, 11-29-11.

would u get rid of ur plasticks??? interested in the yellow !!! or both let me know or pm me better

how much for rear wheels if shipped to 31744

Rear wheels are spoken for. Sorry. This stuff is goin fast.

Rear wheels/tires -----SOLD

A arms-----SOLD

spindles and spindle mount wheels and tires----SOLD

Rear Axle----SOLD

Rear axle bearing carrier----SOLD

Get this stuff quick......... it will sell fast.

Edited by 96bansheepilot

Pm me on price shipped to 49061 on small bore sf shearers. They dual o ring come with everything to mount?

Yes they come with everything to mount. Cant remember if they are dual oring. I think they are because I do remember one set of my pipes are. I'll have to check though.

Pipes are 395.00, Shipping is about 25.00 to Jones, MI. This is USPS. If you want insurance, It will be 7.00 more. Let me know cuz they will go quick. Thanks.

These pipes have absolutely no more than 2-3 hours run time....

Edited by 96bansheepilot

Pic for Carb text 843-408_9817

Here are pics of the carbs, They will be sold with the stock bowls which have never had fuel in them. The billet bowls are for sale for 100.00.

Here are pics of the engine also when it was being assembled.

0127111506.jpg

0127111502.jpg

0112110011a.jpg

0112110011.jpg

0112110853.jpg

Edited by 96bansheepilot

The only things left for sale are listed below, everything else is SOLD.

465cc Cub ported by Trinity.

wiseco pistons

Wicked cast crank

trenched by Wicked.

Stock clutch set up

noss head w/ 24cc domes

New shift shaft and eccentric pin/spring

Ported cases by wicked

About 14 passes on engine. About 1.5-2 hours run time.-----------------------------------------all of the above for 2050.00

+10 moly arm by slc quad customs (chromed)-------------------------------------------------------390.00

40mm fireball adjustable gun drilled axle ---------------------------------------------------------------350.00

low profile seat, reupholster, looks great but very small tear on side.---------------------------80.00

intakes like brand new. only been to track once!(UPP for 38-41mm).--------------------------75.00

dyna ignition w/ programming software ---------------------------------------------------------------350.00

60 inch wheelie bar made from chromoly---------------------------------------------------------------190.00

Let me know, will go fast!

-Paul

The only things left for sale are listed below, everything else is SOLD.

465cc Cub ported by Trinity.

wiseco pistons

Wicked cast crank

trenched by Wicked.

Stock clutch set up

noss head w/ 24cc domes

New shift shaft and eccentric pin/spring

Ported cases by wicked

About 14 passes on engine. About 1.5-2 hours run time.-----------------------------------------all of the above for 2050.00

intakes like brand new. only been to track once!(UPP for 38-41mm).--------------------------75.00

dyna ignition w/ programming software ---------------------------------------------------------------350.00

Let me know, will go fast!

-Paul

Everything is sold except the swing arm and dyna ignition.

Dyna ignition w/ programming software and harness------------------------------------------------250.00

Edited by 96bansheepilot

Everything is sold except the swing arm and dyna ignition.

Dyna ignition w/ programming software and harness------------------------------------------------250.00

Swingarm is down to----------------- 350.00+shipping

Ignition is down to-------------------- 200.00 w/ free shipping