elka shocks on my banshee

sstewart0023

Their is no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb answers. And I do a great job of providing those.

Let me re-frase that. If you want an intelligent answere, ask your question in an intelligent fashion. Although, I do beg to differ. I've heard people ask some pretty stupid questions.

I think it's groovy that you mention us dudes (like me) that were born when dirt was still new and two strokes didn't have reed valves :jesterlaugh:. When you have done as many 12oz curls, consumed my fair share of street medicinals, and various types of naturally occuring substances , as I have, you tend to freak out. Wondering if you're having a flashback, get bummed out with all this jive ass shit. Hard enough trying to figure out accronims, cdi etc. banghead

It doesn't take a rocket mechanic to get on here and see that standard English is used. Even the young guys on Blaster Forum don't use txt lingo. You dig what I'm laying down?

There have been posts that I either can't understand or don't bother with because I have no clue what is asked. :confused:

:cheers: From the generation that brought you smiley faces, and the next generation that brought banshees

B C N U L8TR :jesterlaugh:

:jesterlaugh: Huh, Huh, Huh.......Larry said "Groovy"....Huh, Huh, Huh......Yeah....Yeah, Huh, Huh, Huh....and "Jive ass". :lol:

Hey Butthead...........What's a Jive ass? .......I don't know Beavis.....but I bet it's "groovy"..... Huh, Huh, Huh..........Cool.

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400