Kevin HJR

10milmike

So I been having a problem with my Bike sparking, I have no time to fix it, work to much, So I find out Kevin lives by me, I talked to him on the phone the other day Very nice guy over the phone, So I droped off bike today at his shop. All I can say is Kevin is a down to earth guy, super nice super cool, and he knows his shit about Banshees. He is one of us, he loves the Sport as much as we do, not some big ass over priced company. So glad bike is in his hands.. Thanks Kevin.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with Kevin at http://www.herrjugsracing.com/

He was there and even picked up the phone on a Saturday.

I've spoken to and bought tons of parts from a couple other popular builders/vendors who are also site sponsors and man I'll tell you what, I've never talked to any builder/vendor that is like Kevin.

He is one really cool guy that knows his shit and he'll share his knowledge with you and take his time explaining everything to you.

Kevin's customer service is on a whole other level than the "other guys", its almost unreal.

All I can say is, Kevin will be building my motor, hands down!

And word around the campfire is, "HIS MOTORS FUCKIN RIP !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

X2 mike.Iv'e done business with kevin lots of times and its always a pleasure.my bike runs pretty damn good,thanx kev!

Hey Jeff your bike looks good, Alot different then the yelllow days, I was at kevs today and we were talking about u, He asked who did my seat I told him u, I am having a problem with my bike, it will not say running, The crazy thing is we put a stock cdi, and coil and tryed a different stator, it is stills fires then dies, so kev has my bike right now,I have faith in kev.

I just got off the phone with Kevin at http://www.herrjugsracing.com/

He was there and even picked up the phone on a Saturday.

I've spoken to and bought tons of parts from a couple other popular builders/vendors who are also site sponsors and man I'll tell you what, I've never talked to any builder/vendor that is like Kevin.

He is one really cool guy that knows his shit and he'll share his knowledge with you and take his time explaining everything to you.

Kevin's customer service is on a whole other level than the "other guys", its almost unreal.

All I can say is, Kevin will be building my motor, hands down!

And word around the campfire is, "HIS MOTORS FUCKIN RIP !

Post of the thread...

Kevin did my port work and supplied me with all the parts for 2 motor builds so far. I would NOT even consider dealing with any other builder! I haven't ridden the latest build but the last motor we did was a runner! Proven 1st place winner at the track. Hoping to be competitive with the new setup. I see that NOT being a problem !f8a21a30.jpg

31cf6fef.jpg

:notworthy: