Pro Circuit Platinum Exhaust

I am selling my Pro Circuits and going with a pipe that will give me more top end for the strip.

These pipes are in pretty good shape although the expansion chambers could use fresh powder on them. This could be done pretty cheap at your local Powder Coater if you desire. The expansion chambers are hightemp flat black powder, the stingers are flat black powderwith gloss black powdered silencers that are in near perfect condition. The silencers have new packing in them with one dune trip on them and the expansion chambers have new gaskets with one trip on them. I will sell the pipe clamps with it and the plugs.

The right pipe has a larger but smooth dent on it that doesnt look bad at all and one small ding on the top. The left pipe had no external dents that I can see and both have a couple on inside that arent real visual.

I would like $275 OBO

DSCN0976.jpg

DSCN0975.jpg

DSCN0974.jpg

DSCN0973.jpg

DSCN0971.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN0968.jpg

Few pics of them on the bike.

f13cf816.jpg

c4f26ae4.jpg

f3b11cad.jpg

hey man,u might be a lil high on the price.i got a set off ebay for 299 shipped and they looked like new without a scratch and type 296 silencers. not jacking ur shit or putting u down,just saying.good luck with the sale .pcs rip.free bump.

hey man,u might be a lil high on the price.i got a set off ebay for 299 shipped and they looked like new without a scratch and type 296 silencers. not jacking ur shit or putting u down,just saying.good luck with the sale .pcs rip.free bump.

Reserve is set to sell.