first banshee build

purpbanshee

Ok let’s try this again. I am building a banshee for the trails, but plan to try and drag race at near buy 1/4 mile. I started with a 2002 banshee with t5 kit. Installed a 4mil stroker kit. Sent jugs away to FLOTEK. They are also doing my flywheel and a cool head with stroker domes. I have an adjustable timing plate. And a heavy duty clutch kit. The cylinders are bored 40 over. Pro flow 2 in 1 air setup with k&n reed spacers and boyesen pro stock reeds. I have pro circuit platinum pipes. And also t5s

I have an extended +3 swing arm. And a set of razr tt 18 10 10 tires. How do you think i will do on 1/4 mile? What should i shoot for, or look for speed and times wise. What sprocket combo could i use when on the 1/4? Any info will be heard

Please lay off on the spelling shit tried to make this one better.

Well sometimes it will be on a real asphalt 1/4 but also we have one marked out on a back road we use all the time.

I would go and practice on that backroad see what feels good race your buddies and see how you do, try it the way it is and adjust from there. video one of your runs and post it up then people will see where you need help. good luck