Need help finding correct outerwear...

bennny

Well, I have the pro design adapter kit on my banshee, with the pro design foam filter. I'm not running an air box lid, and am wanting to get an outerwears for the filter. The problem is, I can't seem to locate one for it. Ebay sorts the outerwears by make, model, and year but this isn't the same size filter as the stock one for the banshee. I'm needing to get this before my dune trip on Thanksgiving so if someone can help link me to one on ebay i'd very much appreciate it. And before people tell me to call fast, I did and they don't have the right size. Here is a link to the filter I have h ttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Design-Pro-Flow-Foam-Filter-Intake-Banshee-YFZ-350-/200645203574?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2eb762d676 Thanks in advance!

find out the diameter of the filter, looks like maybe 3-4"

and the length, looks like 6"

call up fast or wildcard and tell them you need an outerwear filter that is 3x6 (diameter x length)

I did that already. Fast told me there were no dimensions given on the outerwears they carry.

Edited by bennny

good lord.

screw the outerware. you have a foam filter thats probably like 3 stage already..

i mean wow. how much filtration do you really think you need?

outwerwares are listed by their size and by the modle of filter.. might look at putting outerware dimensions in the google..

good lord.

screw the outerware. you have a foam filter thats probably like 3 stage already..

i mean wow. how much filtration do you really think you need?

outwerwares are listed by their size and by the modle of filter.. might look at putting outerware dimensions in the google..

I'm running sand, and don't want it to cake on the filter. How can you even be too safe when it comes to protecting your motor?

I'm running sand, and don't want it to cake on the filter. How can you even be too safe when it comes to protecting your motor?

Its an easy mind thought......run the filter.....if the sand DOES manage to wipe out your motor then it just gives you more reason to build faster n stronger haha