need one trail tech headlight

BuckeyeShee21

I don't know why anyone would have one chrome trail tech light laying around, but you never know.... didn't want to dump 120 bucks on two when I only need one

If you don't find one, and want to upgrade in the next few months, I will be releasing an LED version of a similarly shaped light. They will be more than twice as bright using less than half of the power,, and 100% billet aluminum. They will be offered in either Mirror Polished, or black, Spot, Euro, or Flood pattern. I'm super excited about releasing these lights, and have been working tirelessly on these things for the past few months to make sure everything is 100%. I hope to have the first set rolling off the line in the next couple weeks to do some testing. John, from JL Engineering will be getting the first set, as I want first hand, unbiased feedback on them before I release them for retail sale. These are a completely new design in the LED industry, and the optics I will be using are a secret as of now, as that is what will set my lights apart from anything else on the market.

For example, I was able to use my optic setup, and was able to throw a 4 degree beam of light nearly 150 yards using only the tiny little LED "Flash" on my iPhone. These are a brand new lens/collimator design that has never been used before, and I will be the first. :headbang:

Wow that sounds impressive. I do a lot of night riding so I'm definitly interested in these. I'll keep my eye out to see when you have them available. Any idea on price? The trail techs look nice, have a great fit, but I haven't had good luck with them lasting. The guts just seem to crumble, and with a stick stator they really seem to draw a lot. Thanks for the info.

Wow that sounds impressive. I do a lot of night riding so I'm definitly interested in these. I'll keep my eye out to see when you have them available. Any idea on price? The trail techs look nice, have a great fit, but I haven't had good luck with them lasting. The guts just seem to crumble, and with a stick stator they really seem to draw a lot. Thanks for the info.

I'm HOPING to be able to retail them for around 220 a set. Significantly cheaper than VisionX's lights, which retail for $139 each.

• 2 weeks later...