part out 2005 banshee with mods EVERYTHING MUST GO PLUS EXTRAS

delon

HEY GUYS IM NEW TO THIS FORUM, I USED IT AS A REFRENCE WHEN I WAS REALLY INTO WORKING ON MY BANSHEE AND GOT THE IDEA IM PROBABLY BETTER OFF ON HERE THEN EBAY OR CRAIGSLIST WITH THIS SUBJECT SO HERE:

looking at parting out my banshee , i have decided to sell i have a few other projects that could use the funding...i either wanna sell the entire quad or do a part out my goal is to get around 2800 out of everything, so here we go

2005 banshee

+10 CHROME tube swingarm

lightened frame cleaned up nicely also from all extra tabs

perfect low hour motor....so clean you can eat off it...all STOCK except for

vforce 2 reeds

k & n filter

perfect fmf fatty pipes and shortened silencers (recently re packed)

i shocks for the front (dual spring rate with resivoir)

+2 +1 black a-arms

stainless brake lines

perfect radiator

nice seat

pro taper bars

nice tank with cap

nice douglas wheels with itp holeshots in great shape

GOT A SET OF PADDLES ALSO THERE 21 IN 10 PADDLE double buffs REARS ON BLACK WHEELs and mohawk 21x10 on matching RIMS

THIS QUAD IS COMPLETE SO I KNOW IM FORGETTING A BUNCH OF THE LITTLE STUFF SO ANYTHING YOU NEED LET ME KNOW...JUST CALL OR TEXT 970 308 4854 (BEST AND EASIEST WAY TO GET AHOLD OF ME) BUT MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER IM NOT TRYING TO GET RICH OFF THIS BUT I ALSO DONT WANNA COMPLETLY LOSE OUT SO JUST BE REASONABLE THANKS FOR THE INTREST...I CAN TEXT PICS TO EMAILS SO JUST TEXT ME AND ILL SEND EM RIGHT OVER OR JUST POST IT ON HERE AND ILL POST BUILD PICS...THE BIKE WAS TORE DOWN TO THE FRAME AND FRAME PAINTED AND CLEANED UP JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO FOR THIS SALE SO ABOSLUTLY EVERYTHING IS FRESH!!!!!

Edited by delon

im located in colorado and the a-arms with shocks i will be fair for sure i know the kit is about 1500 bucks if i remember right so $750 and ill throw in the steel braided front lines and clamps...shocks are in good shape good fork seals very nice ill try and get pics uploaded tonight or if you text me i can send them from my phone

sorry the stator cover is stock

wheels and tires i would do the set of sand and set of dirt tires for $600 obo

rusty nail i will try and get pics of the reed cage asap just dont wanna pull it out till i really tear the bike down but i will asap

remember guys you can also text or call 970 308 4854

Edited by delon

also the swing arm is a round carrier style with carrier and brake bracket and caliper .....the axle is also +2 wider to match the front....ill sell the entire rear setup with steel line caliper swingarm the hole things even the chain for $700

also forgot i have a set of cpi out of frame drag pipes that are a little messed up need a bit of welding but could be a good set there with silencers attached $110

as i keep finding more parts in the garage ill keep listing them thanks

i have pics of stuff just cant get them to upload on here??? any help

\

Edited by delon

heres a few pics of wheen it was going together... the swingarm was not in the pic because i was still waiting for it in the mail...ill post more tonight

... THE PICTURE OF THE ASSEMBLED BIKE IS JUST SHOWING THE PADDLE TIRES THAT IS NOT THE BIKE WE ARE PARTING OUT!!

post-41369-0-86772100-1321493939_thumb.jpg

post-41369-0-57260300-1321493945_thumb.jpg

post-41369-0-17373900-1321493950_thumb.jpg

post-41369-0-46747300-1321493954_thumb.jpg

Edited by delon