Wts/Wtt Team losi muggy $400 shipped or trade for aftermarket banshee shocks.

Heres pics, http://img843.imageshack.us/g/acess.jpg/

Bulkheads have been replaced but is going to need another set soon. Same as lst and lst2 bulkheads. Needs a new reciever batt. On ebay your looking at $20 maybe a little more. Aluminum diff covers. Losi 8 spur gear. Like new set of tires. Upgraded springs and heavyier weight shock oil. Stater box with 12 volt battery. Started box was $100 in change by itself. Battery charger included. Radio and all. Just need Nitro. Modded sts .30. ported crank and head. $300 motor right there. Its just broken in i can take pics of inside. Motor has a lot of compression. you can barely turn it over with fingers and i blew up my started box for .21 motors trying to start this one. Modded motor mount. It comes with spare goodies in the box. Its got a mach .427 that needs a new piston and sleeve. Everything in pics are included. Feel free to ask questions. Shipping will be expensive but ill cover for the right deal. This is for the most part a RTR kit. New with only a stock .427 its $550 at my local hobby shop. Ive put over $2000 into this but need cash or banshee parts. Thanks.

Am I asking to much? I can take pics of the engine internationals to prove the work. There 4 extra wheels only 2 have rubber on them. Its got an after market clutch to keep it from blowing up. Hard springs. What more can you guys ask for? Located in the PNW. Common guys offer up. Help a fellow hqer. Parts or cash. I'm pretty much giving it away. Let me know thanks guys.

Common guys throw me some offers. Stock length aftermarket shocks is what im willing to trade for. Valved for around 180 lbs. Ill pay to ship the rc car. Its a great deal. If you were to buy it new you wouldnt have spare parts and an awesome just broke in modded engine. $400 doesnt cover the started box and engine at retail price. Thats basically what your paying for. Im telling you $2000 of rc car and extras for just shocks or $400 obo. Its a great deal.

$310 shipped or aftermarket shocks. Its a great deal boys. I'm bending over backwards. Help me out. Buy or trade me something. If that doesn't sound good enough how bout this? Trade me nurfs and 2 rear rims and tires. 20x somethings. Not stock rear rims beadlock or something aftermarket. Let's make a deal.

• 1 month later...