my "show truck" that i dont mess with much anymore

chrisp250r

here is my 95 chevy that i started building 4 years ago when i was 20 this is there im at now, and have been for the past year or so lol since i really started modifying my banshee its kinda put the truck in a choke hold

christruck3-2.jpg

this is it with factory suspension right after i got my new martin brothers wheels

christruck2-1.jpg

this pic i had just put in the whole set of clear lights

christruck6.jpg

this one is when i had just gotten the cowl induction hood and billet grille, probably about 3 years ago lol

christruck4.jpg

this is when i had just shaved the tailgate handle and molded in the rolllpan

christruck5.jpg

one of the last normal moments of this truck's life lol

christruck1.jpg

Is this thing bagged or just lowered? Looks pretty good but would look even better with a nice paint job. Any type of stereo system or motor mods?

I just realized that we are the same age lol, for some reason I thought you were an older dude :cheers:

Is this thing bagged or just lowered? Looks pretty good but would look even better with a nice paint job. Any type of stereo system or motor mods?

I just realized that we are the same age lol, for some reason I thought you were an older dude :cheers:

bagged with a 2 link/panhard bar setup in the rear, drop spindles in the front, slam specialties bags, 1/2 asco valves, and all 1/2 stainless braided airline and JIC fittings, not much done to the motor yet its just a tbi 350 edelbrock performer tbi intake and dual exhast, but its fun with a 5 speed

I wish someone would buy my show truck, its fun when building them. But after awhile they just become a pain in the assssssssss

you're right about that, its all cool when you been wanting one since before you had a license but now that i'm grown its just a pain in the ass like you said lol

• 2 months later...