carb slide pin

shee06

I need help the slide pin the thing in the side of the carb that keeps the slide from twisting has fallen out i am wondering if anyone eles has encountered this problem and if so how did you fix ut i will try to post pics so you will better understand my problem but any input would be greatly appriciated

I did, and I replaced the carb. I'm sure you can fix yours, but I had plenty of stock carbs laying around. I have a extra stock carb If you need one.

Well i lost the thing completely and have been riding it with the throttle stop screw in all the way it sucks how much would you want for your stock carb? i would be better off replaceing the whole thing thought about making something for it but would rather it be done as right as it can be so i dont have this problem in the future

I did, and I replaced the carb. I'm sure you can fix yours, but I had plenty of stock carbs laying around. I have a extra stock carb If you need one.

Well i lost the thing completely and have been riding it with the throttle stop screw in all the way it sucks how much would you want for your stock carb? (need the left side with the choke) i would be better off replaceing the whole thing thought about making something for it but would rather it be done as right as it can be so i dont have this problem in the future

• 3 weeks later...