Oregon Shop For Porting / Engine Work

NWOregon

THANK YOU for all positive replies. We try to have the best customer service possible,but sometimes getting caught up in day to day stuff it's tough. Unfortunately in the performance industry you cannot make all people happy. We are one of the only shops around that can do all your banshee work in-house so this will effect our turn around time. Thanks for all the support HQ!!!!!!!

EVERY ONE WHO GAVE POSITIVE FEED BACK WILL EITHER RECEIVE A FREE HOUR TUNING CLASS FROM N20 , OR A FREE T SHIRT FROM ME!!!!!!

I WOULDI TAKE THE TUNING CLASS IT'S LIKE MR BEAN CARB TUNING 101

THANK YOU for all positive replies. We try to have the best customer service possible,but sometimes getting caught up in day to day stuff it's tough. Unfortunately in the performance industry you cannot make all people happy. We are one of the only shops around that can do all your banshee work in-house so this will effect our turn around time. Thanks for all the support HQ!!!!!!!

EVERY ONE WHO GAVE POSITIVE FEED BACK WILL EITHER RECEIVE A FREE HOUR TUNING CLASS FROM N20 , OR A FREE T SHIRT FROM ME!!!!!!

I WOULDI TAKE THE TUNING CLASS IT'S LIKE MR BEAN CARB TUNING 101

Good stuff ! How about that .

Well shit I already have the Redline shirt so I guess that means I get the tuning class from Green. I will throw the stock carbs and pipes back on my bike so he stands a chance of tuning it kind of close :jesterlaugh:

So today I dropped off my Banshee today at Redline!! Super stoked ,very cool place , awsome guy Thanks Again all for the 411 . I cant wait to ride the finished product !! Not 100% sure what all is going to be done to my motor because of my budget But I am positive the money spent will be worth it and placed in the right areas. Thanks again Redline !!!

• 4 weeks later...

I have my bike back and had have for a bit , I thought I would give my .02$ on my Redline experience . TWO THUMBS UP . Thanks again all for the info I am very happy with the outcome and cant say enough about Redline Racing. Cameron is very easy to deal with and the cost / work performed is amazing. I own my own company and understand customer satisfaction , problems that arise , and dealing with clients . I cant say enough for Cameron and Red Line Racing , REDLINE has my full respect !!

Sounds great!! So, what all did you have done?

4mill hotrod crank tz

.20 over

play port

advanced timing plate

v3 reeds

new clutch and pancake bearing , shift star , ect

noss cool head

I think thats about it

i already had CPI pipes and K@N +6 swingarm

It made 77 hp , witch is plenty for me , shifts and runs like a dream . My next mod will be new bigger haulers , then maybe get rid of the stock carbs. I def need new haulers my bike now gets no traction will the HP . Still crazy fast . :headbang: RedLine

The