Ftz Carbs

dannie

They're flat silde Mikuni carbs. I believe they are actually TM series carbs if I remember correctly. FTZ is the company that converts these carbs to alky, but since the dumps are replaceable in them they can be switched to gas. I just found the link to the gas carbs too. FTZ carbs You can get parts for these just as easy a Keihins.

If think your bike is able to handle PWK 35's then I'm sure these carbs will be fine on it.

They're flat silde Mikuni carbs. I believe they are actually TM series carbs if I remember correctly. FTZ is the company that converts these carbs to alky, but since the dumps are replaceable in them they can be switched to gas. I just found the link to the gas carbs too. FTZ carbs You can get parts for these just as easy a Keihins.

If think your bike is able to handle PWK 35's then I'm sure these carbs will be fine on it.

I have pwk 35's on my bike now but the man that's working on my bike said that the Ftz 35.5 will b a lil better on there