Trevorton Oct 29th 30th

WAD

ill be at treverton nov 5th nd 6th im also from longisland no place to ride haha like how u added that wad nd ill be at tower city or roush creek wat eva u wana call it for the week of thanks giving prob weds thru sun

Im taking the Suffolk corrections officer exam that weekend or Id be down to ride.. might be able to make thanksgiving well see... where on LI u from?

Nov 4-6th me and a group of friends are heading up to trevorton.

If anyone wants to hook up let me know, Im from staten island, ill prob be with 5-6 guys.

Joe

Hey Wacko, you riding anywhere in NJ soon? I've been itching to ride, a couple of my local pits have been shut down, was hoping to ride some of the spots up the road from me a bit.

I was riding jackson and lakewood but there both hot right now, people dying and getting hurt left and right.

we are camping/riding at georges on sat/sun this weekend

But me and the boys def doing PA the first weekend of NOV if you wanna ride...

hit me up

I work this weekend, might have to take a day off to run up to Maine, my daughter is going to school there and is having an issue I have to deal with. I'm off next weekend, (Halloween Weekend), than I work the first weekend in Nov. It's always the way. LOL Keep me in mind, I have a lot of days off during the week too. How bad is the LE presence up there? I know periodically they shut down the Bellplain area near me, usually an idiot drunk without a helmet gets killed, but it seems like it's been in lockdown for a couple years there now, last time the owners blocked it all they buried logs in the dirt piles to keep peole out, now they just stick out the top, it's pretty tough to even get in there now, than the other pit everyone rode around here in woodbine, they fenced the whole thing in.

Heading down to Treverton to ride the hill with some buddies from the Island on the 29th and 30th if anyones interested in coming out... we may camp pending weather if not we'll be in a local hotel.

i live in suffolk also and i feel you pain. I want to go to Treverton but I dont realy know the area. If its cool Id like to roll. I will bring a few cats with sick quads. Lemme know whats good. Dose it cost anything?

what day are you planing on leaving?

i live in suffolk also and i feel you pain. I want to go to Treverton but I dont realy know the area. If its cool Id like to roll. I will bring a few cats with sick quads. Lemme know whats good. Dose it cost anything?

what day are you planing on leaving?

its free headed down friday night coming home sunday night.. I should have a big group myself like 10-15 bikes idc if you roll down there with us if you got a face book add me wade probst