Banshee/660 Raptor shock fitment

Ok don't flame on me for saying it, but I am contemplating trading my Banshee for a Raptor 660. I know the guy who owns it, not that it matters. Anyway the 660 has aftermarket shocks on it and he wants to keep them. Commented that he would like to put them on my Banshee and me keep the stick Banshee shocks to put on the 660. I know guys have done 660 shock on Banshees in the past, but can you swap the other way? My thoughts are that it will lower the 660 which would be fine with me as long as they fit. The rear shock is the one I am worried about. Will it bolt up or am I going to have to mod the hell out of things to make it work?

A little voice keeps telling me I am a fool to get rid of the Banshee. The thing is, I don't get to go to the dunes enough and I just hate trail riding the Banshee. Especially after recently getting a Warrior 350. Since I got it, I rarely even bother loading the Banshee on the trailer and hauling it. Anyway I am still thinking hard on the matter and just wanted some input. Thanks in advance.