Badlands October 8, 9th 2011

run

Was planning on making the LS trip...some stuff came up that I cant avoid, so I cant make the trip. That said, I am gonna put together a local ride for people in our area!

I called and talked to badlands and they will be open until 7pm on the 8th and 9th. Also, with PAID admission on the 8th, we are able to hang out in the park and watch the KOH race which starts shortly after 7pm

Ultra4Racing.com | Unlimited 4WD Off-Road Racing

And then camp and ride again sunday most the day...I'm going 100% for sure, and I'll be camping at the Attica camp ground just outside the front gate.

Hope some folks can come out!! :cheers:

I work Saturday but im in for sunday

Call off.... banghead

After riding all day saturday myself and sheerider1026 and whoever comes with him will be having a few :cheers: at campsite after the buggy race saturday night. Prolly gonna start riding right at open on sunday.

1. run - camping

2. T_Shee

3. Keyser Soze

4. sheerider1026 - camping

5. RollinRhino

6. shadowbanshee -sunday only

Call off.... banghead

After riding all day saturday myself and sheerider1026 and whoever comes with him will be having a few :cheers: at campsite after the buggy race saturday night. Prolly gonna start riding right at open on sunday.

1. run - camping

2. T_Shee

3. Keyser Soze

4. sheerider1026 - camping

5. RollinRhino

6. shadowbanshee -sunday only

Haha wish I could. Ill be there at open.

Its supposed to be 80* and sunny and dry Saturday/Sunday. It might be too nice to ride but if everyone goes I'll go for sure. It would probably be close to my last ride of the year anyway. Maybe a couple more.