Need rear brake caliper slide pin bolts and boots

90Bansheedude

Im rebuilding a banshee, and got the rear caliper polished and put on, but realized that there is way too much slop in the slide pins, and the boot is missing on the larger of the 2. Does anyone know were these can be found? Or does anyone have the boot for the larger, and the pin/bolt for the smaller? Thats what I really need. If I cant find the pin, I can make one (but id rather just find one), but the boot, not so much.

Brian =)

Im rebuilding a banshee, and got the rear caliper polished and put on, but realized that there is way too much slop in the slide pins, and the boot is missing on the larger of the 2. Does anyone know were these can be found? Or does anyone have the boot for the larger, and the pin/bolt for the smaller? Thats what I really need. If I cant find the pin, I can make one (but id rather just find one), but the boot, not so much.

Brian =)

Some aftermarket caliper rebuild kits include them.

• 3 weeks later...

I see the kits you are talking about that have the bolts for the pads, but I have yet to find one with the bolts for the caliper, or the oem partsfinder doesn't show them either. I guess its considered part of the caliper. Anyone have any that aren't worn out that they can spare? Or any other ideas were I can get them?

You can get the boots from the dealerl. I just ordered a couple the other day for my Warrior. Same part number as the Banshee. They are about $2.50 each.

Part number 1UY-25917-51 1 boot per package

Edited by Midway USA

You can get the boots from the dealerl. I just ordered a couple the other day for my Warrior. Same part number as the Banshee. They are about $2.50 each.

Part number 1UY-25917-51 1 boot per package

Thanks, so now I got the boots covered either in a kit or separately, just need to find those dang caliper bolts! As hard as it is seaming to find some, I may just machine some, if I end up with some spare time before I find some bolts. lol

Thanks, so now I got the boots covered either in a kit or separately, just need to find those dang caliper bolts! As hard as it is seaming to find some, I may just machine some, if I end up with some spare time before I find some bolts. lol

I am sure the dealer can get the bolts too. I wouldn't think they would be that expensive, but I could be wrong.