Hillsbor Or.

FreeAgentRider

Any boby live in or around my area? i would like to get together and rid or work on the shee's would like some great insite or just a friend. I finally got myself a bike and i know that they shee's don't like ethonol. whenre would i find non ethonol fuel around here for my bike so shee don't miss fire or burn a hole. And this winter i'm going to do some work to her while shee's down. maybe some powder coat and swing arm and and engine rebuilt( mainly just gaskets) untill i can afford a 4 mill. you should check her out not much to do beside at first look is to get rid of those head lights(came with the bike at perchase) but other than that its a great start forme at least. thanks for looking hope i see some peeps.... any replies are welcome even if you don't live close, tips and bike mods alwys helpfull. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :lol::D:dance::headbang:

Edited by FreeAgentRider

I'm from Hillsboro down by T.V highway and goto the dunes a couple times a month weather permitting. I'll go ride with ya :cheers:

hell to the ya dude... well times are really ruogh since i just broke up with my girlfriend last night..... f*ck :shootself:banghead

I am from North Plains, but haven't been riding much do to work. Iwas told you can get non ethanol gas from Ag West Supply, but you have to buy it in 55 gallon drums, I haven't verified this.

Dang that's sucks. Because I hear the the shee's don't like ethonal at all.

That sucks sandman. I wish I could go right now but as you can see my bike is not ready for the dunes yet or even to ride lol waiting on idle screw kit and need to do some other maitainace on her as well. Kinda low on funds at the moment( moving) . But she is going to be a great project once I can get started and buy some parts and tools that are nessesary for the jobs to come.

But is it true about the ethonal?

I would so be there but I already have plans to go camping at sand lake this weekend. If I didn't have friends meeting us out there I would make the drive. I'll have to pay more attention to the ride events so I can make the next one, or if any of you just want to get a smaller group together anytime I'm always down to ride.

As far as gas I just run pump premium from Chevron, just don't get some cheap Arco gas. If you want race fuel, Hillsboro Motorosports and Bob Lampheres Beaverton Honda sells them in 5 gallon jugs. I know there is a small cycle shop that sells race gas by the gallon and its cheaper that way. I don't remember the name offhand but next time I drive by it (which is all the time) I'll PM you the name of it.

I would so be there but I already have plans to go camping at sand lake this weekend. If I didn't have friends meeting us out there I would make the drive. I'll have to pay more attention to the ride events so I can make the next one, or if any of you just want to get a smaller group together anytime I'm always down to ride.

No worries man, Im not going either. I got too much shit going on with Trips, visitors and tuition to pay next week

My link

No worries man, Im not going either. I got too much shit going on with Trips, visitors and tuition to pay next week

found a website that has ethanol free gas... My link

check it out and if you know of one that isn't on there you can up load some or send it in to the site!!!!!

nice to see some local peeps around here. post up some pics of your new whip

I will when I get home I do have another post with it on there and I think my profile has some pics to. I know a couple of people on SLD. I think I should go there too.