cascade innovations

barahonapr

I like alot of there parts but have never really seen anyone talk about them on here. Anyone have any of there products? Pros cons customer service and quality of there stuff..let me know so I can start ordering stuff..haha

[/quote

Nobody does what they do better for the shiny stuff.... Order Away!

You dont hear a lot on here because they arent site sponsors, but they sell nice shit and ship fast. There chrome is top notch. If you want some real show chrome pipes buy them from cascade. they buy them raw and have them chromed properly. There silencers are nice too.

We sell and stock a ton of thier parts and they are top notch !

REDLINE Racing hands down!

alrighty then. Lol. Well as soon as everything comes to getther for me I'm gonna tear her down and see what's been done. Not sure just bought her for 1500 bucks and didn't run at the time so I put new plugs and it runs. And it's got some bolts on just don't know I'd they did anything on the inside.

So no motor work from them? Where would be a good place that is local for me I live in Hillsboro( Portland ) Oregon ?

As I said in your other thread, I am local to you. I use Twister Crankshafts for my crank and machine work and I do ALL the wrenching myself. I have not had a set of cylinders ported in years so I don't have a recomendation for that.Twister can do your porting, but I know nothing about it. Twister is out towards Cascade but not quite as far. I buy some parts from Cascade, but most of the OEM parts I need, I get from RideNow Powersports.com or CheapCycleParts.com.Redline Performance has been mentioned, they are down in Sweet Home, I believe.

As I said in your other thread, I am local to you. I use Twister Crankshafts for my crank and machine work and I do ALL the wrenching myself. I have not had a set of cylinders ported in years so I don't have a recomendation for that.Twister can do your porting, but I know nothing about it. Twister is out towards Cascade but not quite as far. I buy some parts from Cascade, but most of the OEM parts I need, I get from RideNow Powersports.com or CheapCycleParts.com.Redline Performance has been mentioned, they are down in Sweet Home, I believe.

schweet man thanks for the tips it gonna be fun working on her i can't wait.. just took her out too Browns camp just to get it running and see how my 1500 bucks paid off. run fairly good. i'm gonna need some minor motor work(witch is great) and tune. shees gonna be stripped and naked untill next season. so stoked.

thanks again i'm gonna check them out. right now its all about time and money but it will happen.