+2 Laeger arms and extended axle

blubyyou

I was just looking at my banshee that I recently finished building. It had Laeger +2 a-arms on it when I bought it and an extended axle with spacers on both sides for adjustment. I first thought it was a durablue but I cant find any stamping on it so who knows it may be a G-Force. Long story short, it looks as if my rear is wider than the front. I know this isn't good for handling. I know I could just take a spacer off and narrow the rear or would I be better off getting +3 arms? I just figured with +2 arms it would be the same width with a +4 axle. IDK, I just want to get it right. Looks stupid being wider in the front. Damn I hate to get rid of Laeger arms lol.

I hate to sell the arms since I just put new FRAP ball joints in them. I'm not for sure about the wheel offset in the front. I have Douglas wheels on it and I have quite a bit of brake caliper sticking out to the inside. I have yfz calipers on it if that matter or not. I just like the look of +3 arms so the front and rear are the same width or have the front slightly wider. I would definitely trade if someone had some +3 Laeger arms though...highly doubtful anyone would make a trade to go narrower lol.

Wheat if I decide to sell them you will be the first person in line. I'm going to check on some Laeger +3's ...if I find some reasonable I will most likely sell mine. Let me look around and see what's out there.

Thanks!

Wheat

Thanks for posting them. I believe my elka triple rates measured out at 16.5" eye to eye on the bike, sitting on the ground. I thought they were standard travel but looking on Laegers site they looked more like the long travel arms. Idk, hopefully someone will know. Thanks DDQ!