Asus 10.1 Transformer tablet, keyboard dock and warranty

dajogejr

I will sell this to any Banshee HQ member for 450 flat, free shipping. If you pay via Paypal you'll have to either gift it or eat the fees.

If you have any questions, PM me or put them here. I'll try to answer as quick/best as I can. Tuesday I'll be on the road all day...

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1555.l2649

Not a thing wrong with it...but I got lucky and scored an HP Touchpad as part of the fire sale (99 bucks shipped) and for what I need it for, that works much better.

I have over 700 invested into this thing, 400 for the tablet, 150 for the keyboard which is also a second battery, 35 for the ghost armor screen protector, 100 for the squaretrade warranty, 20 for the case/bag, 20 for the 8GB Micro SD Card....

It's rooted with a Prime ROM on it right now, I can leave that on, I can turn it back to factory default, etc. It is WiFi only. Front and rear camera, GPS, etc.

It is sweet...but as said, I use it to play a game or two, check email and cruise the net, I have a tablet that does that...

**Best Part. The square trade warranty is good through July 2013. It is accidental damage. The only thing it does NOT cover is theft or loss. If you drop it, submerge it in a lake...spill your beer on it, it is covered. This warranty is 100% transferable to you, and it has a $50 dollar deductible**