Whats ur opinion?

BansheeWA

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to this banshee world I'm used to being on 2 wheels but i decided to buy a 2011 banshee for a bit of change. I mostly do trails with a bit of mx now and then, i dnt have the deepest pockets around but what do you guys think i should be looking at getting for mods for better steering wise and motor mods to give her a bit more bight?

Cheers Tyson.

Cheers DDQ, but yea iv been reading alot of threads on here about I't all, iv got enough money at the moment to do handling or Motor wise i just have to pick which one i want to upgrade 1st what's your thoughts though Motor or handling? i ride I'n alot of tight ass trails with mates I'n Australia and alot of the time i dont get to fully open her up, as well not to mention my body getting beaten to hell trying to keep up with my mate on his 2 wheeler 525 ktm. So i was leaning more towards handling wise so i could keep my body I'n one piece and give my mate on the 525 a run for his money over rough terrain? But yes I'n Australia they still make banshees i will get a pic up of mine as soon as i work out how to on here and get time :)

Cheers Tyson

I always recommend building the suspension first also. With just a set of pipes and other small cheap mods the banshee has plenty of power but severely lacks in the handling department.

I may be selling a set of +2+1 LSR arms with brand new ball joints and triple rate works soon to move to a Long Travel set up. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.