Back again but for another reason

SCEADU

LOL no gas pipe steering.... for this one I am using a 450 R steering stem. I just stuck it in there for reference while I am hooking up the linkage. Um there is nothing wrong with flux core. In all acutallity it can be a stronger weld due to the higher heat. It is alot more messy and harder to make pretty welds . I did not have the time to get it to the sand balster so it does have splatter in some hard to reach places. To set your mind at ease though a new welder is in the works.

SCEADU, if you are near durhamtown you must be in NC or SC?

Nope...I am about an hour and a half from DTown In GA. They have alot of great events planned for this weekend. GP races on the new track Saturday. I may race the KFX in the over 40 class. They are haveing the outlaw Lawn mowers Saturday evening and then they are racing "cooler" racers on the Flat track in the evening. The BIG DON Band with be on stage around 10 Saturday. Sunday will be the Poker Run and more GP races. Should be a good weekend.

I could see it now... Cruising to comp hill at Dumont on one of those, somehow managing the 100 whoop di doo's, making sure you don't get ran over by a rail or people in a side by side for that matter day time or at night.... :blink:

They use full billet a-arms, and spindles, full floater 4 link setup with a sway bar in the rear. Electric start, and are available with either a 200cc, or a 450cc water cooled, electric start motor

Love the electric start eh Matt? :cheers:

You get an A for creativity, but a C for engineering. The motor is mounted to the swingarm!!! Mount the motor solid and run an idler shaft in line with the swingarm pivot. You can also do a ratio change on the idler. With the gearing you have now, it's going to go way too fast to be safe.

First one. I had the Kart shop tell me what gearing to use. I was concerned about how fast it would go. I was trying to keep it simple on the engine mount . Right now the shocks are just simulated. I am thinking about 2 inch bore air cylinders to use for air springs. It really isn't meant to be a pwerformer just one of those novelty things to get around the pits at the races.