New Guy

Hello all, I've been a member here a couple weeks, checking it out and even found some tires (thanks bro). Just wanted to see what kind off people hung around and if there was much activity, and I will say that I'm definitely impressed and will be upgrading my membership, getting some swag and staying right here. I have a bit to learn about 2 strokes (I have played with rotary motors a bit) I just got through with a 3 year stint learning about Diesel trucks that ended with me fabbing my own compound turbo system for my truck and a few others,(i usually learn quick) I was in the middle of collecting parts to build another Mustang and saw a Quad go down the road on a trailer and it triggered a memory of my first magazine habit of riding my bike to the local gas station and getting Dirt Wheels every month. I remember first seeing that first Banshee picture and that was it. So I thought about it a day or two and decided i wasn't getting younger & I bought a 2001 from a friend and here i am. I am addicted to building things that scare women and small children, so I'm sure it will be all down hill from here. Anyway, just wanted everyone to know who and what I am and I look forward to meeting, riding, bs'ing with you all. I live in Fort Worth (currently blast furnace) TX. So if nyone needs anything picked up,shipped, or needs any kind of help around here ring me up (817)682-4140 if I don't answer leave a message and i'll help as much as I can. Thanks in advance for the education, i can tell there is a lot of knowledge on this board, that's why I'm hanging my hat right here.

Sorry so long winded,

Lonny

Oh and if anyone knows how to get Iphone pics from you phone to post on here please tell my dumb ass. It says all my pics are to large to post?? I'm sure it's simple, but i haven't hd this phone long and want to post up some pics of my Shee!!

hey new (sorta) guy. welcome and stuff.

dunno about the iphone, do you have facebook ? you could upload pix to FB then onto here, or upload pix from ya phone to a photobucket account then link them here.

if you can make the pics smaller on ya phone (like change the pic size to 640x480 or something) that will work.

im sure some peeps will chime in, i still rock an old nokia.

hey new (sorta) guy. welcome and stuff.

dunno about the iphone, do you have facebook ? you could upload pix to FB then onto here, or upload pix from ya phone to a photobucket account then link them here.

if you can make the pics smaller on ya phone (like change the pic size to 640x480 or something) that will work.

im sure some peeps will chime in, i still rock an old nokia.

That's a good looking Shee you got there, I like the colors, but i like the mods even more. 421 Serval long rod, +2+1 a-arms, fox floats :notworthy: ......damn that's exactly where I plan to be. Was it all worth it? Do you just destroy the thumpers you come across?

Anyway, thanks for the heIp, I set up a photobucket account and it worked like a champ, now I just have to work on shrinking the pics a bit more so I'm not taking up half a page (sorry fellas banghead ) I'm working on that.

haha cheers man !, i like it too :D . most bikes around here are pretty stock with just bolt on's, so even with a ported stock cylinder you leave people behind.

nice bike you have there too and it wont be long till you have replaced every part on it haha, its too addictive and banshee's love mods as much as we do.

cost ? i dont know, after ive paid for it i try forget about the money part haha.

That's a good looking Shee you got there, I like the colors, but i like the mods even more. 421 Serval long rod, +2+1 a-arms, fox floats :notworthy: ......damn that's exactly where I plan to be. Was it all worth it? Do you just destroy the thumpers you come across?

Anyway, thanks for the heIp, I set up a photobucket account and it worked like a champ, now I just have to work on shrinking the pics a bit more so I'm not taking up half a page (sorry fellas banghead ) I'm working on that.

Welcome to the HQ. There's a ton of great info on this site, you could read for days and days.

Don't worry about pic size, bigger is better and the site will shrink them down if they are 'too big'.

Just about anything you can think of has been asked before so don't forget about the search option at the top of the page. It's not great, okay, it kinda sucks, but it is still helpful. If you can't find an answer ask away and you're sure to get lots of answers and opinions about what you should do.