Lost shift fork shaft plugs

Couple weeks ago my magnetic drain plug magnet let go and got sucked up into my trans, and as a result it smashed a bunch of teeth on the grears and the forward shift fork shaft pushed out the stator side of the case, then my buddy knocked the other one out when he was "helping" me get the rear shaft out. The shafts arent supposed to slide all the way thru the case right? They just slide in from the clutch side and stop with the little "c" clip right? I am assuming that my trans oil will seap out if i dont plug the stator side ends when i put it back together, so what do i do? can i buy replacment plugs? should i fill it with epoxy? leave it alone?

Couple weeks ago my magnetic drain plug magnet let go and got sucked up into my trans, and as a result it smashed a bunch of teeth on the grears and the forward shift fork shaft pushed out the stator side of the case, then my buddy knocked the other one out when he was "helping" me get the rear shaft out. The shafts arent supposed to slide all the way thru the case right? They just slide in from the clutch side and stop with the little "c" clip right? I am assuming that my trans oil will seap out if i dont plug the stator side ends when i put it back together, so what do i do? can i buy replacment plugs? should i fill it with epoxy? leave it alone?

yamaha part # 90334-10006-00 is the plug.

i lost mine too when i split the cases, the yamaha ones are deff the way to go, and theyre mad cheap just remember to put them in perfectly strait or youlle have problems, oh put a lil loctite around them to mine are still holding tight.