Superlights leaking a little to much air...

b33rs

I'm on my third set of superlights, so I know that they tend to leak a little air sometimes. But this set I just picked up has one that will go flat in less than a day. Is there anything I can do to slow this process down? On the average my other set lasts give or take a week, but this... not so good. Any help, thanks.

Jason

i was having the same problem with mine, well started off that way. now one of them lasts about an hour and the other about a day. the bad one actually has a small hole starting where the corner of one of the paddles is starting to rip off. i called skat trak and they said it was because i was running less than 5psi so its my fault. nobody i know runs higher than 5psi where i ride, so whatever. a couple people have told me that i can smear some tire patch glue on the inside and that should help/fix it. i havent tried yet because nobody around here will dismount/mount these tires, so im gonna have to wait til i get back to the dunes so the bike shop there can do it. hope this helps.

i was having the same problem with mine, well started off that way. now one of them lasts about an hour and the other about a day. the bad one actually has a small hole starting where the corner of one of the paddles is starting to rip off. i called skat trak and they said it was because i was running less than 5psi so its my fault. nobody i know runs higher than 5psi where i ride, so whatever. a couple people have told me that i can smear some tire patch glue on the inside and that should help/fix it. i havent tried yet because nobody around here will dismount/mount these tires, so im gonna have to wait til i get back to the dunes so the bike shop there can do it. hope this helps.

It helps, I'm sure some sort of slime wouldn't be good. Not sure if theres something out there that you can put inside of tire after it has been unmounted. Love the tires, hate the leaks banghead

Good luck. I've tried all of those things with no luck at all. I even had a set of tubes put in them and that lasted one run down the track. Ripped the valve stem out. So, I have a great looking set of taller haulers that are a complete waste of space. I can't even sell them.

damn banghead