2002 Banshee for sale (NYC)

Looking to get rid of my banshee, dont really have time for it and its just been sitting around taking up space in my garage. I dont need to sell it so Im not looking to give it away...no lowballing please.

Motor is bored .050 over, fast head with 19cc domes, vforce 3 reeds, k&n filters, Fmf fatty pipes w. power core silencers, +4 timing, race clutch, brand new tires, brand new renthal z ring chain, renthal handlebars, pro elite front bumper, nerf bars etc

Asking $3500 I dont get on here much so you can call me for a quicker response 347-203-6594

a38395fb.jpg

ea122cd5.jpg

6e049eae.jpg

020ec7ac.jpg

Thanks, ill give them a shout. By the ways Ive seen pictures of this bike before, and its one of the best looking ones to me. Ive shown some of my friends and told them that my goal with the project im working on is to have it look this sharp. Do you ever ride it lol it looks so clean. Are those stock plastics?

Edited by Jgspahn

Thanks, ill give them a shout. By the ways Ive seen pictures of this bike before, and its one of the best looking ones to me. Ive shown some of my friends and told them that my goal with the project im working on is to have it look this sharp. Do you ever ride it lol it looks so clean. Are those stock plastics?

I really dont ride it much, maybe once this summer...I live in NYC and there really isnt anywhere to ride without having to drive out to long island or upstate.

I really dont ride it much, maybe once this summer...I live in NYC and there really isnt anywhere to ride without having to drive out to long island or upstate.

You could always put some Hoosiers on it and make a few laps through Times Square. They'd never catch you. :jesterlaugh:

Wheat

of course there are places BUT you need to know the right people so you don't get bothered by the locals =] howard beach has about 20 acres of just terrain and over the years we've setup our own tracks and jumps... and i seen your bike on cl your not far from me at all.. i may have someone who wants a shee but your price is a lil high pm me if you wanna talk

this goes for anyone who wants to come riding here shoot me a pm i'll be more then happy to have more shee's with us. all these people who comes with banshee's think their cool but their bikes look like garbage, its a shame.

Ive been to howard beach...got chased by the cops, Ive been to fountain ave behind home depot many times also...I know all the spots Im just tired of being hassled all the time and if you keep running eventually you will get caught and its not worth it to me.