Sand Fest Sept. 2011

TNTS355

I know you all are sad to hear that I will not be making the trip this year. Looks like all the ass kickings will have to wait till the HQ ride. Sorry to disappoint fella's, but at least you all will have time to make some last minute adjustments to TRY and hang! LOL! Im just playin fella's. Im a lil upset that I cant make it, but Ill be on Bourbon St. living the dream! Oh btw, almost forgot, I might be getting engaged at the HQ ride!

Dont do it cal!!!! Stay single man!! ,Just ask any married man!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

LOL! We've been together for so long, we are pretty much married as is. We wont get married for another 2 yrs, she gets grants for her college and if we get married now all them grants go away. Sooooo, being the tight ass I am, we wont get married till she's done wit school.

LOL! We've been together for so long, we are pretty much married as is. We wont get married for another 2 yrs, she gets grants for her college and if we get married now all them grants go away. Sooooo, being the tight ass I am, we wont get married till she's done wit school.

Dude maggetshee is going to "whoop" that ass and you know it. he has a little surpirse for ya. He I have not done shit to my bike since the last ride.

[/quo.........................................................WHAT .......................................GETTING MARRIED.............................. DUDE WHAT IS WRONG WITH U ................................IF AND WHEN U GET MARRIED THE MONEY U WILL SPEND WILL BE PEANUT SHELLS FOR HOW MUCH SHE WILL TAKE WHEN SHE LEAVES UR ASS ................................1_____NEW TRUCK 2____BANSHEE______3 HOUSE____4 PRIDE____5 BALLS____6 MONEY___7 401K _____8 ALL TOYS _____9 MAN HOOD ____10 IF YOU HAVE READ THIS AND STILL WANT TO GET MARRIED .........GOOD FUCKN LUCK ........ HAPPY TO HERE THE NEWS ....GOOD LUCK :notworthy::yank:

[/quo.........................................................WHAT .......................................GETTING MARRIED.............................. DUDE WHAT IS WRONG WITH U ................................IF AND WHEN U GET MARRIED THE MONEY U WILL SPEND WILL BE PEANUT SHELLS FOR HOW MUCH SHE WILL TAKE WHEN SHE LEAVES UR ASS ................................1_____NEW TRUCK 2____BANSHEE______3 HOUSE____4 PRIDE____5 BALLS____6 MONEY___7 401K _____8 ALL TOYS _____9 MAN HOOD ____10 IF YOU HAVE READ THIS AND STILL WANT TO GET MARRIED .........GOOD FUCKN LUCK ........ HAPPY TO HERE THE NEWS ....GOOD LUCK :notworthy::yank:

Are you angry cuz I took your girl? :rotflmao:

Are you angry cuz I took your girl? :rotflmao:

just a small reminder ...............................u dont take sand to the beach .................................the world is ur playground ,,{or was your playground }

• 2 weeks later...