Trade: Rocket Pipes & Paddles

b33rs

I have a few things I might consider trading...

22x11x10 (9) Paddle Extremes on ITP 10x10 rims (Rims and tires).

--Looking for a 22x11x8 (9)or(10) Paddle regular Haulers or Extremes (Tires only).

Note: The bolt pattern that these tires are now mounted on are 4/110 (Polaris Outlaw/Honda 450 pattern)

Rocket Pipes: See Pictures.

--Looking for Paul Turner High/Revs. (Complete with everything to mount up)

Note: What you would get, everything to mount them up including hangers. As far as I know these are original Rockets. Bought before re-release.

I ended making the hangers because one of the pipes mount was mounted a hair longer farward and the after market hangers would not reach.

Pictures are in my bikepics under banshee link. Second page shows a up close pictures of the tires.

Bikepics: http://www.bikepics.com/members/b33rs/

Thanks.

Jason

I have some 22x11x8 9 paddle, they are n great shape! Dominator carcus with extreme paddles, please send pic of ur paddles to albertmcmahan@gmail.com thanks

The tires are on the 2nd page under the banshee link in my first post. Interested in them tho.

Thx.

how much paddle is left? are they in good shape? are you willing to trade up evenly for the paddles and wheels?? please let me know thank!

Yes, thier in good shape. Theres 3 pictures of wheels and tires in the link. Had them on my banshee, mounted them on wheels for my outlaw. Just bought new rims and tires for the 4poke. And, now I'm looking for a second set of 8 inch wheel/tire combo for the banshee.

Yes, I'm looking to trade my wheel/tire combo (bolt pattern 4/110) for just tires. If you have the 22x11x8 (9) paddles. They are also a Dominator carcus.

Do you have any pictures of them?

Edited by b33rs

Yes, thier in good shape. Theres 3 pictures of wheels and tires in the link. Had them on my banshee, mounted them on wheels for my outlaw. Just bought new rims and tires for the 4poke. And, now I'm looking for a second set of 8 inch wheel/tire combo for the banshee.

Yes, I'm looking to trade my wheel/tire combo (bolt pattern 4/110) for just tires. If you have the 22x11x8 (9) paddles. They are also a Dominator carcus.

Do you have any pictures of them?

Whats the bolt pattern of the wheels that the tires are mounted on?

i bought them from radar racing on here, i think he said it was a honda wheel but he drilled them to fit yamaha, i had them on my banshee and raptor. let me know if ur still interested. oh and urs are for a yamaha right??

i bought them from radar racing on here, i think he said it was a honda wheel but he drilled them to fit yamaha, i had them on my banshee and raptor. let me know if ur still interested. oh and urs are for a yamaha right??

No, it's a 4/110 bolt pattern honda/polaris pattern.