Bottom End Engine Disassembly Vids!

jlsparky7

o n the clutch pressure plate you don't have to take off the middle nut that comes off with the pressure plate when you take off the 6 bolts.on the crank bearings. the little pins sit in the groove on the bottom half of the case not the holes you said. and you should really wash the outside of the cases befor ripping into a motor, so you don't get anything in the bearings or the trans.besides that nice vids

Edited by bansheesrtoys

o n the clutch pressure plate you don't have to take off the middle nut that comes off with the pressure plate when you take off the 6 bolts.on the crank bearings. the little pins sit in the groove on the bottom half of the case not the holes you said. and you should really wash the outside of the cases befor ripping into a motor, so you don't get anything in the bearings or the trans.besides that nice vids

You mean the 6 bolts on the clutch pressure plate? I take the nut off cause I like to readjust it and im gunna do a vid on the adjustment

Im pretty sure there are no groves that you speak of where the crank bearing rides but i will double check

I took apart everything and washed it plus most of the bearings are being replaced anyways so i don't mind if they got dirty.

Thanks for watching.