Fullflight 3+1 A-arms and Elka Shocks

What you see is what you get. +3+1 Fullflight A-arms with spindles and brake calipers. All you need is the tie rods and 2 tie rod ends. I also have a set of Elka shocks set up for the +3+1 a-arms and a 185 pound rider. These are the fully adjustable shock. I'd prefer to sell everything together but if there is seperate interest in both I will part. I'm asking $400 for the A-arms, spindles, and brake calipers, and $750 for the shocks. Prices include shipping and I will sell both for $1000 shipped priority mail today only or $1100 after today. Message me if you have any questions or want my cell number to call or text me at.

dsc01746c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc01747g.jpg

dsc01748vx.jpg

The only reason I am selling these are because I blew my bottom end of my banshee and it sat for a while then I decided to buy a built bike for a good deal instead of rebuilding mine. These parts were purchased and used for only one or two weekends before I bought the bike. As soon as I got them I decided to put my front end setup from my old banshee onto this one because it was valved for my weight and in my opinion I don't need them to be fully adjustable. No trades for now. Thanks

i wouldnt normally post in someones for sale ad like this, but you must realize you are asking more for that stuff than it costs brand new off ebay.?

even at your new 'discounted' price

i might have to disagree on that one slightly 650 shipped for 3 shocks is a pretty good deal if they are only used a hand full of times.

• 2 months later...