PRM SWINGARM SKID .250 THICK

That's funny, I don't see any posts that says somebody else wanted it on either of your posts. On any other site I deal with, all transactions in the for sale section are posted. Maybe it's different here. Oh well.

Dont get it twisted, homie

You originaly pm'd me as well with a lowball offer. I declined. Said you would have to pay more than your lowball offer.

You didnt get back to me till next night at 9pm agree'n to pay the price.

Well guess what, at 6pm another member pm'd me just like u did and said he would take it, straight up.

DONE. :shootself:

Actually, if you go and look at your post, I posted my offer and then pm'ed you. Not a big deal, just thought it was funny, "homie". :shootself:

Yea, @ 9pm like I said. You posted and pm'd at the same time foo.

It was already spf at 6pm. Now go drink some warm milk and rock ur self to bed. :cry:

I actually posted the offer of $60 on the 2nd of August, which was Tuesday and also pm'ed you. So, I didn't actually only pm you, which you underlined and were so quick to point out. I always post and then pm. Maybe if you kept one post and updated it as you sold your items, you wouldn't be so confused and just look like a jackass. I'm done with this anyway. Have fun mountaineering in Idaho. I actually went climbing there once, in a potato farm, it wasn't all that fun. By the way, work on your spelling. Goodnight homie, off to have some warm milk and a good cry. DONE :cheers:

Edited by seabass

I actually posted the offer of $60 on the 2nd of August, which was Tuesday and also pm'ed you. So, I didn't actually only pm you, which you underlined and were so quick to point out. I always post and then pm. Maybe if you kept one post and updated it as you sold your items, you wouldn't be so confused and just look like a jackass. I'm done with this anyway. Have fun mountaineering in Idaho. I actually went climbing there once, in a potato farm, it wasn't all that fun. By the way, work on your spelling. Goodnight homie, off to have some warm milk and a good cry. DONE :cheers:

internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg