Help Identifiying a Keihin PWK

WHITE PAR

I have a carb that was on a Blaster that I am thinking may work on the Banshee but I'm not 100% what it is. It's a Keihin PWK and the only numbers on it are 29SBOOHM but when I google that nothing comes up. Also I am unfamiliar with the Banshees carb set-up. Is there linkage or anything that joins the carbs together? It doesn't look like it. Basically what I'm wondering is can I buy another one of these carbs and make it work?

I have a carb that was on a Blaster that I am thinking may work on the Banshee but I'm not 100% what it is. It's a Keihin PWK and the only numbers on it are 29SBOOHM but when I google that nothing comes up. Also I am unfamiliar with the Banshees carb set-up. Is there linkage or anything that joins the carbs together? It doesn't look like it. Basically what I'm wondering is can I buy another one of these carbs and make it work?

Just measure it.. and yes.. as long as you match the slide and jets up with the same size carb.

yes it will work, you have to measure the intake diameter of the carb with a mic.. that will give you the mm size of it.. unless you are running a single intake you will need another carb same size, so you need to mic it anyways...

i believe the keihin serial numbers are not an identifier in anyways accept for their own records..

I just measured the I.D. of the engine side and it was about 28.60mm. The filter side is like 45.5mm. The carbs aren't linked together like on a 4 stroke street bike? Does anybody know where I can get another one from?

28 pwk.. any site sponsor (wildcard, FAST, Passion) or try ebay for a used one.

No.. not linked like a street bike.