streamline Hyydrolic clutch

I just purchased a streamline hydrolic clutch and after spending hours bleeding it to get it to engage, it seems that it doesnt have enough travel to fully engage the clutch. I have a heavy duty clutch kit installed and it was very stiff with the manual cable so that is why I just went with the hydrolic. Has anyone used one of these, if so do they work with the h.d. clutch kit. Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks,

Mike

P.S. also have H.I.D. headlights that work great when the bike is running but when I shut the bikee off or when it idles one headlight drops out. I have a 10 amp hr. battery and a 200watt ricky stator stator. Floated the ground battery has a full charge, like i said when I am running it they work fine but the battery doesnt seem to do anything. could it be the dc rectifier? by the way they are smrc16 trail techs.

are you sure you got all the air out? try first a gravity bleed, and use a "catch can" which could be a water bottle or whatever, and hook a hose to the bleeder. the key is to keep the end of the hose in the fluid to get all the bubles. strap the pusher so it's not moving, and try to get a good speed between pumps so air doesn't bleed back up the line. also, can you adjust any free-play out of it? may be too much for the throw of the slave... as for the rectifier, does it have a battery out, or just dc source out? did you power the lights from the battery, or rectifier and ground? it usually helps to pull direct from the battery....

are you sure you got all the air out? try first a gravity bleed, and use a "catch can" which could be a water bottle or whatever, and hook a hose to the bleeder. the key is to keep the end of the hose in the fluid to get all the bubles. strap the pusher so it's not moving, and try to get a good speed between pumps so air doesn't bleed back up the line. also, can you adjust any free-play out of it? may be too much for the throw of the slave... as for the rectifier, does it have a battery out, or just dc source out? did you power the lights from the battery, or rectifier and ground? it usually helps to pull direct from the battery....

I will try to re-bleed the clutch, I talked to tech support and they said that I probably didnt have the piston fully extended when I bled it the first time. As far as the H.I.D. lights I hooked them up to the stock wiring harness to the lights following the wiring diagram provided. I hooked up the blue wire to the battery, two yellows to the two stator wires, the black to the battery and lights negitive, red to the positive of the lights. If you can provide me with a good diagram the would be huge.

Thanks,

Mike